If you want to be part of a greenfield start-up with the opportunity to impact millions of customers in a company that strongly believes in being a positive force in society – we want to talk to you.
We are expanding our engineering team and looking for the next engineer to join us on this journey. You will be working with mobile technologies however you will be encouraged to explore and contribute to other parts of the product.
We are looking for senior iOS engineers that will join our talented team of engineers that will challenge you and make you think in different ways; we expect the same from you!
What traits are we looking for?
- We value intelligence, curiosity, humility, rigour and a keen sense of humour and you do too.
- You have more than 6 years of experience in engineering correct, fault tolerant mobile apps.
- You know how to leverage your engineering skills and people skills in order to drive customer impact.
- You know when to use code to solve problems and when not to; in other words, you prefer solving problems to writing code.
- You can communicate effectively both in written and spoken English
- You value technical documentation and know what and how to document.
What are some must haves?
● You are a team player
● You have a good grasp on Swift and iOS programming concepts/conventions
● You write testable code and follow SOLID principles
● You pay attention to details
● You had experience with FRP
What are some nice traits to have?
● You have experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
● You have experience with Swift UI, Combine, GraphQL
● You know how to evolve and maintain APIs
● You have experience with several programming paradigms and can discuss their merits and demerits.
● You go to sleep with an Uncle Bob’s book under the pillow (just kidding)
What about us?
As part of Axel Johnson group, Humla is a greenfield start-up aiming to bring new payment solutions and loyalty offerings to the table. We believe retail will look very different in the coming decade, and this is our idea of adding more value to millions of customers in their everyday life.
We offer a flexible remote work solution and an office next to Humlegården in Stockholm. You will have access to gym, breakfast, lunch deals, among many other office perks. Employee benefits also include 30 days of vacation, and an conference/personal development allowance.